Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Grilled Lobster tails with orange, mustard & dill
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: Carmen
Recipe Category: Seafood
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
4 (about 150g/5oz) each) green (uncooked) frozen lobster tails, thawed
60g (3tbs) butter, melted
1 orange, finely grated, juiced
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
2 tsp chopped fresh dill
1. Prehat grill on med-high. Line a grill try with foil.
2. Use kitchen scissors to cut down lengthways either side of the lobster tail on the underside and gently pull away the soft, flexible shell. This will expose the meat, which will remain in the body shell.
3. Combine the butter, orange rind, 2 tbs oj, justard and dill in a small bowl or jug and mix well.
4. Place the lobster tails, shell side up, onto the lined tray. Place under preheated grill and cook for 4mins or until the shells turn orange. Turn the lobster tails over, brush with the butter mixture and cook for a further 3-4mins, brushing liberally with the butter mixture frequently or until the flesh is no longer translucent.
5. Serve immediately with green salad and lime wedges.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!