Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Peach Cream Cake
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
Ingredients for 4 Cake
43 oz Prepared loaf angel food cake, frozen
56 oz Can Eagle® Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
4 cup Water
4 tsp Almond extract
4 pkg Instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
8 cups Borden® or Meadow Gold® Whipping Cream, whipped
16 cups Peeled, sliced fresh peaches (about 2 pounds)
1. Your tastebuds won''t believe how the unmistakable taste of peaches ''n''
creme and moist angel food cake are incredibly combined in this dessert.
2. Cut cake into 1/4 slices; arrange half the slices on bottom of 13x9-inch
3. In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, water, and extract.
4. Add pudding mix; beat well.
5. Chill 5 minutes.
6. Fold in whipped cream.
7. Spread half the cream mixture over cake slices; arrange half the peach slices
on the top.
8. Repeat layering, ending with peach slices.
9. Chill 4 hours or until set.
10. Cut into squares to serve.
11. Refrigerate leftovers
12. Prep Time: 30 minutes
13. Courtesy of: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!