Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp Sesame Sauce
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Pasta
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
Ingredients for 4 Servings
5 1/3 oz Angel Hair (Capellini), uncooked
2/3 lb Asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
1 1/3 tsp Vegetable oil
3 1/3 cloves Garlic, chopped
2/3 cup Sliced mushrooms
1/5 cup Low-sodium soy sauce
1 1/3 tbsp Sesame oil
2/3 tbsp Brown sugar
2 tbsp Chutney
1 1/3 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
2/3 bunch Scallions, finely chopped
1/3 cup Vinegar
2/3 lb Frozen medium shrimp, thawed
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; two minutes before pasta is
done, add asparagus pieces.
2. When pasta and asparagus are done, drain.
3. Place oil, garlic and mushrooms in a 2-quart saucepan.
4. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar, chutney, toasted sesame seeds,
scallions and vinegar.
6. Simmer for 3 to 5 minutes.
7. Add shrimp to the sauce and cook for another 5 to 8 minutes.
8. Toss shrimp and sauce with pasta and asparagus and serve.
9. Each Serving Provides:
10. 609 Calories , 35.7 g Protein , 88.7 g Carbohydrates , 13.1 g Fat , 138 mg
11. 167 mg Sodium , Calories from Fat 19%
12. Pasta: Courtesy of the National Pasta Association - www.ilovepasta.org
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!