Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Linguine and Spinach Pesto
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Pestos
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Servings
1/2 lb Spaghetti, Linguine or Thin Spaghetti, uncooked
5 oz Package frozen spinach, thawed, well drained
1 tbsp Vegetable oil
1/8 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp Chopped parsley
1 cloves Garlic
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Dried basil
1 tbsp Butter or margarine
1/5 cup Water
2 oz Crumbled feta cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2. In blender or food processor, combine spinach, oil, Parmesan cheese, parsley,
garlic, salt and basil.
3. Blend at medium speed or process until finely chopped.
4. Melt margarine in water.
5. With blender or processor running, gradually pour in melted margarine mixture
6. Toss with pasta.
7. Sprinkle feta on top and serve.
8. Each Serving Provides:
9. 518 Calories , 18.1 g Protein , 83.2 g Carbohydrates , 12.2 g Fat , 15.1 mg
Cholesterol , 417 mg Sodium , Calories from Fat 21%
10. Pasta: Courtesy of the National Pasta Association - www.ilovepasta.org
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!