Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Broiled California Blackcod
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Seafood
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Servings
1 lb California blackcod (Sablefish/Butterfish) fillets
1 large Tomato, sliced 1/2'' thick
4 tsp Fresh basil, finely chopped
4 tsp Parmesan cheese, grated
1/4 cup Italian style bread crumbs
1/4 tsp Salt and pepper (or to taste)
1. Place California blackcod fillets in an oven proof pan.
2. Coat the fillets lightly with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
3. Top each fillet with fresh basil and a tomato slice.
4. Broil at 500 degrees F for approxiamately 10 minutes or until the tomatoes
begin to brown.
5. Mix bread crumbs with cheese and sprinkle on each fillet.
6. Broil a few minutes longer until crumb mixture begins to brown.
7. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges.
8. Nutrition (per serving): Calories 144; Protein 23 g; Carbo. 8 g; Fat 3 g;
Cholesterol 43 mg; Sodium 261 mg
9. Courtesy of the California Seafood Council
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!