Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Lasagne
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Casseroles
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
Ingredients for 4 Servings
6 pcs Lasagne, uncooked
Vegetable oil cooking spray
4 oz Mushrooms, halved
1 Zucchini or yellow squash, halved lengthwise and cut crosswise into 1/2-inch
1 Yellow or red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 small Red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
1/2 tsp Olive or vegetable oil
1 cloves Garlic, minced
1/4 tsp Dried rosemary, crushed
13 oz Jar fat-free spaghetti sauce
7 1/2 oz Container part-skim ricotta chees
5 oz Package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
1/2 large Egg white
1/8 tsp Hot red pepper flakes
1/2 cup Shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/8 cup Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare lasagne according to package directions.
2. While lasagne is cooking, heat oven to 425-o F.
3. Coat a shallow metal roasting pan with cooking spray.
4. Add mushrooms, squash, bell peppers and onion.
5. In a small dish, combine vinegar, oil, garlic and rosemary; brush evenly over
6. Bake vegetables 15 minutes; toss vegetables.
7. Continue baking 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are browned and tender.
8. Spoon 1 cup spaghetti sauce over bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
9. Arrange 4 pieces of lasagne (3 lengthwise, 1 widthwise) over the sauce.
10. Cover lasagne with 1 cup sauce.
11. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, spinach, egg white and hot red
12. Drop half the cheese mixture by spoonfuls over sauce; arrange half of the
roasted vegetables between spoonfuls of cheese mixture.
13. Arrange another 4 pieces of lasagne over cheese and vegetables, pressing
lightly; top with 1 cup sauce.
14. Repeat layering with remaining cheese, roasted vegetables, 4 pieces of
lasagne and remaining sauce.
15. Reduce oven temperature to 375-o F.
16. Cover lasagne with foil; bake 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with mozzarella
and Parmesan cheese; continue baking, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese is
17. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
18. Each Serving Provides:
19. 390 Calories , 20.1 g Protein , 49.6 g Carbohydrates , 13.5 g Fat , 26.5 mg
Cholesterol , 698 mg Sodium , Calories from Fat 30%
20. Courtesy of the National Pasta Association - ilovepasta.org
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!