Banana Nut Bread
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Bread
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Loaves
8 cups All-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups (3.2-ounce envelope) dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Non-fat Dry Milk
8 tsp Baking powder
2 tsp Ground cinnamon
8 large Eggs
7 cups (about 7 medium) mashed very ripe bananas
4 cups Granulated sugar
2 cup Vegetable oil
2 cup Chopped walnuts
1. PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
2. Grease two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
3. COMBINE flour, dry milk, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl.
4. Beat eggs, bananas, sugar and vegetable oil in large mixer bowl on medium
speed until well blended.
5. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in nuts.
6. Spoon into prepared pans.
7. BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out
8. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool
9. Skill Level: Easy
10. Preparation Time: 10 minutes
11. Recipe and photo provided by Nestle® Carnation Milk® and VeryBestBaking.com