Fiesta Chicken...Smells Wonderful!!
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: daoliver99
Recipe Category: Poultry
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
4 skinless chicken breasts, bone in [retains flavor and texture]
1 large jar of either salsa or picante sauce [mild works best]
Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat the oven to 350*
1. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish.
2. Pour the salsa or picante sauce over the chicken.
3. Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
4. Place slices of Monterey Jack cheese on the chicken.
5. Put baking dish back into the oven until cheese melts.
6. Serve the chicken with sauce over rice. Refried beans topped with cheese and whole kernel corn make a good accompaniment.