MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Beef
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
Ingredients for 4 Servings
1 1/2 lbs Gound American lamb and beef (50/50 blend; 80 percent lean)
1/5 cup Onion, minced
1/3 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tbsp Salt
1/5 tsp Black pepper
1/5 oz Worcestershire
1. Meat should be kept very cold (before mixing). Sauté onions and cool
2. Mix all ingredients together.
3. Grill or broil.
4. Season: Year round
5. Fat: 22g , Calories: 350 , Cholesterol: 115mg , Sodium: 550mg
6. Serving Ideas: Garnish and serve with fries, salad or beans.
7. For Gourmet BBQ Burger: Use sautéed red onion, green pepper, molasses.
garlic, ketchup, liquid smoke, salt and pepper.
8. For Middle Eastern Burger: Use green onion, garlic, cumin, rosemary, thyme,
9. Prep Time: 0-15 Minutes , Cooking Time: 15-30 Minutes
10. Courtesy of: American Lamb Council - lambchef.com