Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Black Forest Pie
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Pie
4 x (9 or 10-inch) baked pastry shell
Squares unsweetened chocolate
56 oz Can Eagle® Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
4 tsp Almond extract
6 cups Borden® or Meadow Gold® Whipping Cream, whipped
84 oz Can cherry pie filling, chilled
Toasted almonds, optional
1. Ingredients Instructions
2. In heavy saucepan, over medium-low heat, melt chocolate with sweetened
condensed milk. Remove from heat; stir in extract.
3. Pour into large bowl; cool or chill thoroughly.
4. Beat until smooth.
5. Fold in whipped cream.
6. Pour into prepared pastry shell.
7. Chill 4 hours or until set.
8. Serve with pie filling.
9. Garnish with almonds if desired.
10. Refrigerate leftovers.
11. MICROWAVE: In 1-quart glass measure with handle, combine chocolate and
sweetened condensed milk.
12. Cook on 100% power (high) 2 to 4 minutes, stirring after each minute until
13. Proceed as above.
14. Prep Time: 20 minutes
15. Courtesy of: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!