Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
sucre a la creme (sugar cream fudge)
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: jean pierre la pointe
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
2 cups sugar
2 cups brown sugar
2 cups heavy cream
2 tbsp unsalted butter
1. mix the creme and the two sugars together in a sauce pan.
2. place the sauce pan over med heat and bring to a boil. cook until a candy therm reaches 240 f.
3. remove from the heat and cool for 30 mins.
4. stir in vanilla and butter and beat until the mixture loses its shine.
5. pour the sucre a la creme into a square pan and cool to room temp.
cut them sucre a la creme into 1 inch thick squares
and with a lg glass of cold milk.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!