Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: luigi di angelo
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
2 cups cake flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp butter
3/4 cup milk
2 cups maple syrup
2 cups water
1. sift together flour, baking powder and salt
2. cut in butter pastry blender. add milk and mix well.
3. combine syrup w/ water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
4. drop the dough in hot maple syrup, by the tbsps full. cover and cook 25 mins.
5. serve very hot, pouring over them the maple syrup in which they were cooked.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!