Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
easy lebanese baklava
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: paolo de medici
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
2 cans (8 ounces each) refridgerated crescent dinner rolls
3 to 4 cups pistachio nuts (or pecans), chopped
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups honey
2 tbsp margarine or butter
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. preheat oven 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. unroll one can of dough into an ungreased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
3. press over bottom 1/2 inch sides to form crust, pressing. preforations to seal.
4. bake for 5 mins and remove from the oven.
5. in a lg bowl, combine nuts, sugar, cinnamon. sprinkle the mixture over baked crust.
6. unroll the second cresent dough roll and spread over top.
7. with a sharp knife tip, score the dough to form a diamond pattern.
8. in a small sauce pan, combine honey, butter or margarine, and lemon juice, bring to a boil.
9. remove from heat and pour half of the honey mixture evenly over top of dough.
10. bake for 25 to 30 mins or until golden brown.
11. drizzle remaining honey over top of the hot baklava. cool completley and cut into diamond shape pieces.
serves 4 to 6.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!