Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Rosemary Orange Chicken with Noodles
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: m.cannon
Recipe Category: Poultry
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
8 boneless chicken breasts
1 onion, minced
1/4 tsp minced fresh rosemary (1/2 tsp dried)
s & p
1 T flour or corn starch
2 C orange juice
hot cooked noodles
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place chicken in 12x8x2" baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with onion, s & p, and rosemary.
4. Combine flour & orange juice; mix well and pour over chicken.
5. Bake for 45 minutes - 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan juices.
6. Arrange chicken on serving plates and pour sauce over.
7. Serve with hot cooked noodles.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!