Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa24
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Cookies
1/10 cups All-purpose flour
1/10 tsp Baking soda
1/50 tsp Salt
1/50 tsp Ground cinnamon
1/10 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
1/50 cup Granulated sugar
1/50 cup Packed brown sugar
1/5 large Eggs
1/10 tsp Vanilla extract or grated peel of 1 orange
1/4 cups Quick or old-fashioned oats
1/8 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
1. COMBINE flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in small bowl.
2. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract in large
3. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in oats and morsels.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. BAKE in preheated 375° F. oven for 7 to 8 minutes for chewy cookies, 9 to 10
minutes for crisp cookies.
7. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
8. PAN COOKIE VARIATION:
9. SPREAD dough into greased 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
10. Bake in preheated 375° F. oven for 18 to 22 minutes or until light brown.
11. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
12. Makes 4 dozen bars.
13. Skill Level: Easy
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!