Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Marbled Cheesecake Hearts
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa24
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Pieces
2/3 cups Finely crushed crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 24 cookies)
1 tbsp Butter or margarine, melted
2 2/3 oz Packages cream cheese, softened
4 2/3 oz Can Eagle® Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
1 pcs Eggs
2/3 tsp Vanilla extract
2/3 pcs Unsweetened chocolate squares (1 oz ea), melted
1. These luscious heart-shaped bars will win your Valentine's heart.
2. Preheat oven to 300°.
3. Line 13x9-inch baking pan with heavy foil; set aside.
4. Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of foil-lined pan. With mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy.
5. Gradually beat in Eagle Brand until smooth.
6. Add eggs and vanilla, mix well.
7. Pour half the batter evenly over prepared crust.
8. Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter; spoon over vanilla batter.
9. With table knife metal spatula, gently swirl chocolate batter through vanilla batter to marble.
10. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until set.
12. Chill at least 1 hour.
13. Use foil to lift out of pan.
14. For hearts, cut with heart-shaped cookie cutter or, with knife, cut around waxed paper heart shape. Or, cut into bars.
15. Store covered in refrigerator.
16. Prep Time: 20 minutes
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!