Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: westpaw1979
Recipe Category: Beef
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
6 OUNCES PORK, LEAN; GROUND
1 1/4 POUND GROUND BEEF; NOT MORE THAN 23% FAT
1 CUP BREAD CRUMBS, FINE AND DRY
1/4 CUP MILK, NON-FAT DRY SOLIDS
1/2 TABLESPOON SALT
1/4 BLACK PEPPER, GROUND
2 EGGS, WHOLE
3/4 TEASPOON WORCHESTERSHIRE SAUCE
1 DROP TABASCO SAUCE
1/2 CUP WATER, COOL
1/2 CUP ONIONS, FRESH, GROUND
1/2 CUP CARROTS, SHREDDED
1. PLACE GROUND MEAT IN MIXER.
2. COMBINE BREAD CRUMBS, NON-FAT DRY MILK, SALT
AND PEPPER IN A LARGE BOWL.
3. MIX THOROUGHLY.
4. BEAT EGGS UNTIL WELL MIXED.
5. ADD SPICES AND WATER TO EGGS, BLEND
6. ADD COMBINE LIQUIDS, ONIONS AND CARROTS TO
BREAD CRUMBS; MIX VERY THOROUGHLY.
7. ADD CRUMB LIQUID MIXTURE TO MEAT IN MIXTURE.
8. MIX WITH FLAT BEATER ON LOW SPEED FOR 30 SECONDS
9. SCRAPE DOWN SIDES AND MIX FOR AN ADDITIONAL
10. PUT MIXTURE IN GREASED PAN.
11. BAKE @ 325 DEGREE FOR 1 HOUR.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!