Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Fiesta Chicken...Smells Wonderful!!
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: daoliver99
Recipe Category: Poultry
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
4 skinless chicken breasts, bone in [retains flavor and texture]
1 large jar of either salsa or picante sauce [mild works best]
Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat the oven to 350*
1. Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish.
2. Pour the salsa or picante sauce over the chicken.
3. Bake for 1 hour or until chicken is done.
4. Place slices of Monterey Jack cheese on the chicken.
5. Put baking dish back into the oven until cheese melts.
6. Serve the chicken with sauce over rice. Refried beans topped with cheese and whole kernel corn make a good accompaniment.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!