Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Deviled Chicken Breasts
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: m.cannon
Recipe Category: Poultry
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
3 T imported mustard (Dijon or Dusseldorf)
3 T dry white wine
1 tsp Worcestershire
4 whole chicken cutlets, pounded thin
4 T butter
4 T olive oil
1 C herbed bread crumbs
fresh grated Romano or Parmesean cheese
1. Head butter & oil on medium heat in large frypan.
2. Combine mustard, wine & Worcestershire. Stir well.
3. Sprinkle chicken pieces lightly with salt and pepper and cover both sides thoroughly with mustard mixture.
4. Dip pieces to coat all over in bread crumbs. (Pat lightly with side of heavy knife to help crumbs adhere.)
5. Cook in heated oil & butter.
6. At last moment, sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe came from the cookbook "Craig Claiborne's Favorites from the New York Times II"
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!