Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Colleen's Pineapple Lime Gelatin Salad
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: m.cannon
Recipe Category: Salad
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
1 16-oz can crushed pineapple
1 .32 oz (9 g) of lime gelatin
3 oz. low fat cream cheese
1/3 C low fat mayonnaise
juice of pineapple & water enough to make 1 C
1/2 C water
finely chopped nuts (opt)
1. Drain pineapple. Add juice to enough water to make 1 C.
2. Boil the juice mixture.
3. Add boiling juice mixture & gelatin to blender. Blend.
4. Be sure gelatin is dissolved and then add 1/2 C water, cream cheese & mayonnaise.
6. Chill until partially congealed.
7. Add fruit and sprinkle over with nuts.
8. Chill until completely congealed.
Serve over lettuce.
A long-time family favorite!
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!