Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Chocolate Turtle Brownies
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Dozen
4 cups (12-ounce package) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels,
1 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, cut into pieces
6 large Eggs
2 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
2 cup Granulated sugar
1/2 tsp Baking soda
2 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup Chopped walnuts
2 tbsp Milk
1. MELT 1 cup morsels and butter in large, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat,
stirring constantly until smooth.
2. Remove from heat; stir in eggs.
3. Add flour, sugar, baking soda and vanilla extract; stir well.
4. SPREAD batter into greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan; sprinkle with remaining
morsels and walnuts.
5. BAKE in preheated 350° F. oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick
inserted in center comes out slightly sticky.
6. MICROWAVE caramels and milk in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%)
power for 1 minute; stir.
7. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
8. Drizzle over warm brownies.
9. Cool in pan on wire rack.
10. Skill Level: Easy
11. Recipe and photo provided by Nestle® Toll House® and VeryBestBaking.com
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!