Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Chili's Southwestern Egg Rolls
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: enote
Recipe Category: Appetizer
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
1 pkg. egg roll wrappers
1 can corn, drained
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, partially drained
1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
4 medium boneless chicken breasts, skinned
8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno, grated
1/2 tsp. cumin, or more, if desired
salt and pepper
1. Bake chicken breasts at 350 degrees for 20 min. (or until no longer pink in center).
2. While chicken is baking, defrost spinach in microwave. Once defrosted, you need to squeeze the excess water out of the spinach.
3. Add spinach, corn, beans and cumin to bowl nd mix together. Refrigerate until chicken is ready.
4. Once chicken has cooled slightly, tear it to shreds.
5. Add shredded chicken and grated cheese to spinach mixture. Mix well.
6. Roll mixture in egg roll wrappers (there are instructions inside the package that show how to wrap egg rolls).
7. The package says that you can fry or bake the egg rolls. Fried egg rolls taste better.
8. Serve egg rolls warm with bleu cheese dressing
Makes about 20 egg rolls
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!