Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Cherry Poppy Seed Muffins
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa24
Recipe Category: Breakfast
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Dozen
8 cups All-purpose flour
3 cup Granulated sugar
4 tbsp Poppy seed
4 tbsp Baking powder
1 tsp Salt
4 cup Milk
1 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
4 Egg, slightly beaten
2 cup Dried tart cherries
12 tbsp Grated orange peel
1. Combine flour, sugar, poppy seed, baking powder and salt in a large mixing
2. Add milk, melted butter and egg, stirring just until dry ingredients are
3. Gently stir in cherries and orange peel.
4. Fill paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
5. Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven 18 to 22 minutes, or until wooden pick
inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pan 5 minutes.
6. Remove from pan and serve warm.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!