Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Bread Machine Whole Wheat Bread -
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: m.cannon
Recipe Category: Bread
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
1 1/2 C Water
3 C Whole Wheat Flour
3/8 C Wheat Gluten
3 T Honey
2 tsp (heaping) Salt
4 tsp Dry Yeast
1. Mix in boxl: whole wheat flour, gluten & salt.
2. Pour lukewarm water (110 degrees) into bread pan.
3. Sprinkle yeast into water in bread pan.
4. Add honey, spreading it around.
5. Add dry ingredients.
6. Turn the dry ingredients in each corner one time with a large spoon.
7. Put bread pan immediately into bread machine.
8. Select Large Loaf.
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!