Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Bow Ties Alle Portofino
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Pasta
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
Ingredients for 4 Servings
2/3 lb Bow Ties, Radiatore or other medium pasta shape, uncooked
2/3 lb Medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined, OR
2/3 lb Mall frozen shrimp, thawed
8 Sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
5 1/3 Fresh plum tomatoes, cut into small cubes
1 1/3 bunch Arugula, cleaned and torn into bite-sized pieces
4 Sprigs fresh Italian parsley, coarsely chopped
1/3 small Bunch fresh basil, leaves picked and coarsely chopped
1/5 cup Olive or vegetable oil
Juice of one lemon
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, steam the shrimp until the shrimp are no longer
3. Put shrimp in mixing bowl.
4. Add sun-dried tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, arugula, parsley and basil.
5. When pasta is done, drain well and immediately add to the mixing bowl.
6. Add oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
7. Toss quickly and very well, and serve immediately.
8. Each Serving Provides:
9. 620 Calories , 32 g Protein , 92 g Carbohydrates , 2.0 g Saturated Fat , 13 g
Fat , 150 mg Cholesterol , 200 mg Sodium , Calories from Fat: 19%
10. Pasta: Courtesy of the National Pasta Association - www.ilovepasta.org
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!