Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: moderate
Ingredients for 4 Portions
1 pkg (3 ounces each) lemon gelatin
1 cups Fresh blueberries, divided
3/4 cups Plain lowfat yogurt
1/2 pkg (14 ounce loaf) fat-free "pound" cake
1. Blueberry Honey Sauce
2. In a large bowl, combine lemon gelatin with 2 cups boiling water, stirring
constantly until completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
3. Stir in 1-1/2 cups of the blueberries and the yogurt until smooth.
4. Cut cake in 14 (1/2-inch) slices.
5. Cut each slice into 3 x1-inch rectangles.
6. Arrange rectangles upright around edge of an 8-inch springform pan; arrange
remaining pieces to cover bottom of pan.
7. Spoon in blueberry-yogurt filling.
8. Scatter remaining 1/2 cup blueberries over top. Cover; chill until firm,
about 2 hours.
9. Serve with Blueberry Honey Sauce, if desired.
10. Per Portion: 257 calories, 6 g protein, 1 g fat, 55 g carbohydrate
11. Courtesy of: North American Blueberry Council - blueberry.org
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!