Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Barbecued Pork on Buns
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Pork
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Servings
1 lb Boneless pork loin
1/2 ea Onion, chopped
2/5 cup Cola carbonated beverage
2/5 cup Barbecue sauce
4 ea Sandwich buns
1. Combine all ingredients except buns in a 4-quart slow-cooker; cook, covered,
on high for 5-6 hours, until very tender.
2. Drain and slice or shred pork; serve on buns with additional barbecue sauce,
3. Pork can be made 1-2 days ahead; refrigerate covered and reheat before
4. Approximate Nutrient Information per Serving:, Calories: 320, Sodium: 490mg,
Protein: 29g, Cholesterol: 65mg
5. Courtesy of National Pork Producers Council
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!