Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Banana Pudding Cream Pie
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: issa8814
Recipe Category: Dessert
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Ingredients for 4 Pie
6 cups Vanilla wafer crumbs (about 36 wafers)
1 cup Sugar
1 1/3 cup Margarine or butter, melted
56 oz Can Eagle® Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT EVAPORATED MILK)
16 pcs Egg yolks
2 cup Water
4 pkg Vanilla flavor pudding mix (not instant)
32 oz Container Borden® or Meadow Gold® Sour Cream, at room temperature
8 med Bananas, sliced, dipped in ReaLemon® Lemon Juice from Concentrate and
Additional banana slices and vanilla wafers
1. Now enjoy this Eagle Brand classic in a crust of vanilla wafers.
2. Preheat oven to 375º.
3. Combine crumbs, sugar, and margarine; press firmly on bottom and up side to
rim of 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
6. In heavy saucepan, beat sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, water and
pudding mix until well blended.
7. Over medium heat, cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
8. Cool 15 minutes.
9. Beat in sour cream.
10. Arrange 2 sliced bananas on bottom of prepared crust.
11. Pour filling over bananas; cover.
12. Chill thoroughly.
13. Top with whipped cream.
14. Garnish with additional banana slices and vanilla wafers.
15. Refrigerate leftovers.
16. Prep Time: 20 minutes
17. Courtesy of: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!