Become a Member
- Appetizer Recipes
- Dinner Recipes
- Dessert Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
Partners & Friends
See the new Member Comments area below! Now you can add your recipe review, comments, or
suggestions to the public recipes.
Bacon Wrapped Green Beans...Awesome!
MyCookbook Recipe Database
MyCookbook Member: daoliver99
Recipe Category: Side Dish
Recipe Preparation Level: easy
Fresh green beans
1 package bacon
1. Snip the ends of the green beans and leave them long.
2. Wash thoroughly.
3. Take a bundle of 5 to 6 beans and wrap bacon in a spiral from one end of the bundle to the other.
4. Place the wrapped beans on a rack over a baking pan. The pan will catch the grease.
5. Cover all with foil and bake for one hour or until beans are done.
6. Remove the foil and allow bacon to brown for a few minutes.
7. Serve with your other holiday favorites!!
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to click a button here that would
instantly add this recipe to your personal cookbook! Join MyCookbook today - it's free!
Feel free to send this recipe to the Guest member, or even send it to your e-mail using the options below:
If you were an actual member, you'd be able to offer a review and/or suggestions
for this recipe!
Join MyCookbook today - it's free!